Pharma Major Experiences Sales Surge and Revenue Boost Post Migration to Quadrion’s Custom-built Platform
Revenue Range: USD $19.8 Billion
About the Client
The client is a global healthcare company with 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. Headquartered in Europe, its workforce is spread across 79 countries. The company is a leader in innovative medicines and delivery systems that address needs of people with obesity, hemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases.
The client was facing serious issues related to business-critical communication and timely updates. Leadership team and field executives were inadequately equipped to connect, communicate, and collaborate to drive action and deliver results. The prevalent process of manual management of the distribution list was ineffective, cumbersome, prone to errors and resulted in delays and missed opportunities. The various issues the company was facing included:
- Low ROI on efforts
- Lack of effective communication
- Absence of control
- Lack of visibility into process and progress of work
- Absence of timely information on performance
The challenge lay in:
- Improving outcome of sales efforts
- Transitioning out of a manual process to an automated workflow to eliminate human errors and improve reliability
- Improving visibility into the metrics around salesperson efficiency
- Viewing real time data on ongoing work
- Integrating HR processes to streamline workforce availability
- Enabling cross functional collaborative work i.e., sales, marketing, HR, etc.
- Ensuring effective and efficient communication and management of the sales distribution list
- Enabling adequate communication within the sale distribution network to overcome the issues related to lack of control and loss of productivity
The client looked toward Quadrion to find a solution that would address all the pain points faced by the company.