Bring email enabled library functionality to SharePoint Online with Q-Upload!
Is your business missing out on seamless collaboration in absence of incoming Email functionality in SharePoint Online? If yes, Q-Upload from Quadrion is here to plug this gap and improve the user experience and cross-functional teams collaboration!
Q-Upload is a secure Azure based SaaS tool which allows users to upload documents using Office 365 Group email address, shared mailbox and an individual email address and is equally compatible with SharePoint online!
Q-Upload not only efficiently fills the gap in SharePoint Online related to Incoming Email functionality, but additionally, enhances beyond the capabilities we knew from on-premises SharePoint and OneDrive for Business!
Q-Upload is accessible from the SharePoint Online sites when users go to SharePoint Store from “Add an App” page of the site.
To know more contact our sales team at email@example.com.
Q-Upload has enhanced capabilities which include:
- Configurable for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Read email from Office 365 Group, Shared Mailbox and an individual email address
- Discard inline images from the email
- Set “Created by” and “Modified by” metadata with sender’s name and preserve metadata like Subject, From, To, CC and Body
- Anonymously upload documents in case of uploading scanned files or allowing vendors and partners to collaborate
Some of the key features of Q-Upload are:
- Easy User Interface to configure the settings
- Group and upload attachments along with the original email inside a folder
- Stores logs for troubleshooting and data analytics purpose
- Permission driven pages
- Check Sender’s permission
- Fully Secured data and privacy
- Licenses per monthly runs
- Tenant level License configurable across multiple Site Collections and Libraries