On Demand Webinar: April 27, 2016 – 10 AM EST
When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust that your data is private and secure. Security, compliance, and privacy in Office 365 has two equally important dimensions:
- The first dimension includes Microsoft-managed service-level capabilities that include technologies, operational procedures, and policies that are enabled by default.
- The second dimension includes customer-managed controls that enable you to customize your Office 365 environment based on the specific needs of your organization, while still maintaining security and compliance.
With Office 365, it’s your data. You own it. You control it. And it is yours to take with you if you decide to leave the service. The core tenets of our approach to earning and maintaining your trust are built-in security, privacy by design, continuous compliance and transparent operations.
Throughout this webinar, Microexcel will show you how Office 365 meet all your security requirements in addition to your needs for regulatory and legal compliance. The topics covered primarily in this webinar are:
- DLP (Data Loss Protection) in Office 365 Compliance Center.
- Document Fingerprinting in Exchange Online
- Discovery in SharePoint Online
- Advanced Data Encryption
- RMS (Rights Management Service)